Share a Milkshake Valentine Treat

The Share a Milkshake Bundle is such a fun and cute set to make birthday, valentine, and anytime treats/cards! 

In my last virtual class I made three projects. The first one was a Maltesers candy cover. Maltesers are the UK/Canadian brand of Whoppers or malted milk balls. 



Here is what you will need to make one: 

  • Real Red Cardstock, 11"x3.75" 
    • Scored at 0.75", 5.75", and 6.25" on the short side
  • Designer Series Paper (DSP)
    • 3.5"x4.5"
  • Stapler
  • Basic Borders Dies (specifically the 'cloud' border)
  • Scraps of white cardstock for stamping and one that measures about 1.5 x 3.75 for cutting your 'clouds' 
  • Share a milkshake bundle
  • Balmy Blue, Pool Party, Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Pads
  • Heart Punch Pack
  • Scrap red DSP, I used the Country Cottage DSP
  • Embellishments (I used Milky Adhesive Dots)


You can watch this video to watch a tutorial on how to make it: 



I purchased the Maltesers from amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Maltesers-316323-25x37g/dp/B00G8Z98W2/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=Maltesers&qid=1676465818&sr=8-4 

I bought the big pack because I gave them to neighbors, friends, and family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings