Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings

 It's fall! The cool, crisp weather is starting to arrive (at least in the mornings and evenings) and everyone in my neighbor has embraced Halloween decor. 

In honor of the season and to slow myself down from full speed running into Christmas, I have made four lovely, Fall projects with the Soft Seedlings stamp set (p. 53 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog).  I made these at a virtual event this October and wanted to share all the details and measurements with you! 

I usually stage my photos in a more pleasing way, but you will have to forgive my photographic shortcomings--it's an entirely gray day and I have just a bit today to make this post happen!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays