Merry Christmas To All with the Giving Gifts Dies

I am a huge fan of everything Christmas, so the Giving Gifts dies were a MUST for me! These dies have been so versatile. I have made tags, lantern ornaments, and even cards like this one: 



Supplies

Tools: Blending brushes, wink of stella, basic rhinestones, dimensionals, water painter

Stamps: Holly Jolly Wishes

Dies: Giving Gifts Dies, Stitched Rectangles, Mountain Air (for trees), layering circles

Ink:  Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White

Cardstock: Basic White, Basic Black, Night of Navy

Shop for supplies by clicking here then clicking 'Shop Now' in the top right hand corner!

While we are here, I thought I would also share that I cut my Paper Pumpkin card bases in half, added in some cardstock card bases in festive colors(Real Red and Shaded Spruce), dug through my dies to find similarly shaped/sized dies, and voila! I made 10 cards of this style of card where the kit was meant to make only 5! I think these are so cute and are going to be perfect to send out to loved ones this Christmas!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings