Disney Bound (and so is my creativity!)

 I love Disney. In fact, DisneyPlus is one of my go-to watches while I'm stamping/crafting!

When Patty Stamps posted her Mickey Ice Cream snack card, I jumped on the opportunity to CASE it, and CASE it I did! (CASE=Copy And Share Everything)

These cards were made using only Stampin' Up! products, including the Brights Designer Series Paper, Real Red Cardstock, and the Ice Cream Suite Bundle. I used the Pampered Pets stamp set for the inside sentiment of 'Hope You're Day is a Real Treat!' The die cut 'Happy Birthday' came from the "Hey Birthday Chick" die set.The hearts that were flipped sideways for Minnie's bow were from the Kangaroo and Company die set (any small heart should do though!). The basic white cardstock labels with the Happy Birthday were from the Tasteful Label die set.

I used Mango Melody Stampin' Blends to color white resin dots (All the Trimmings Embellishments) for Mickey's pant's buttons. The red resin dots are also from the All the Trimmings embellishments. You could easily color the white dots in the Pattern Play embellishment pack to red and yellow to make this darling card, easy peasy! 



Lastly, I made a variant of this card based on a tee shirt I saw when I was shopping for clothes for my niece at Target. If I re-made this card, I think I would make it a portrait style card, rather than a landscape orientation, but I still love the result! The sentiments came from the Family Party Stamp Set (retiring soon!).


Do you love Disney? Do you plan on going to Walt Disney World? Let me know in the comments! 

As always, if you have any questions about how I made this card or any of the materials, please reach out! I love to chat stamping! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings