Woodland Wonder

One of my favorite stamp sets in the January-June Mini Catalog is Woodland Wonder (155321).

It has super cute/useful sentiments and is a 'build your own' scene with lots of little woodland creatures (that little raccoon <3). 

Using my Stamparatus, a very useful tool for stamp sets like this, I made the creation below: 



I used Stampin' Blends pens, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for stamping, the new blending brushes in the mini catalog (153611), and a small piece of the Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Berry Blessings Bundle (free with $100.00 purchase with Sale-a-Bration).

If you are interested or have any questions about Stampin' Up!, feel free to reach out! I am always happy to chat stamping! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings