Prettiest Birthday

I am an avid Francophile, so when I saw the macaron cake stand in the Prettiest Birthday set (154458), I knew that I would be purchasing the bundle! 



This stamp set absolutely has it all! The sentiments could be used for wedding showers, baby showers, weddings, birthdays! 

I made the table cloth using whisper white/basic white cardstock (underneath the top layer), and blushing bride. The Quite Curvy dies (154319) were the perfect 'border' for a fancy tablecloth! I also used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690) to make the 'picture' frame and added a cute bow from the Snail Mail Twine Combo pack (154579). 

I kept taking pictures of this card and no matter the angle, lighting, etc. not a single picture did it's glory justice! Everything was colored in with watercolor pencils and blended with a blender pen!

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, feel free to contact me, or visit my links in the left link bar! 

Happy Stampin'!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings