Kangaroo & Company & Valentine's Day

My favorite stamp sets are ones you can use for many different things! 

One of those stamp sets is Kangaroo & Company! It includes so many cute sayings and comes with stamps to set the scene for a baby shower, thank you note, thinking of you, etc! 

Truthfully, I'm also a sucker for baby animals and the joeys are too much to handle! <3

I am in the mood for creating for Valentine's Day so made a cute little Valentine's/Anniversary Card using this set. I re-purposed some of the 'Tis the Season DSP, but there are several other red/pink printed DSPs that you could replace with--including a super cute striped/dotted one from the Field of Flowers Sale-a-Bration item! 


To make this card, I used a Whisper White Card Base. I placed a piece of patterned red paper on the back, leaving about 1/8" around. I used my Stampin' Cut & Emboss to to cut out two of the Stitched So Sweetly rectangles and I used the Playful Alphabet to cut out "LOVE." When I cut the word LOVE, I placed it on a sheet of foam adhesive to make the letters pop!

I reversed stamped one of the Joeys and filled both in with soft suede light, ivory (ears and bellies), and dark granite gray (noses). For the girl kangaroo, I used some of the Snail Mail Pink Twine tied in a bow and attached with a glue dot, and a Light Melon Mambo Stampin' Blends color for her cheek. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to make them the focal piece of my card!

I fussy cut the Kangaroos, completely forgetting that I owned the dies for this set...

To finish the card off, I generously applied wink of stella to their 'lovestruck' eyes, cheeks, and all the hearts between them. I also added some red resin hearts! 

I love it so much! If you would like to see reverse stamping OR a demo of the foam adhesive sheets, message me or comment below! I'd be happy to make a video for the blog!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings