Paper Pumpkin Unboxing: Sending Hearts (January 2021)

I had a shipping delay for my Paper Pumpkin box this month (keep your credit card info updated, subscribers!); nevertheless, I still wanted to share all the fun that came in my January 2021 'Sending Hearts' Paper Pumpkin box! 


In the video I show and mention the Little Love Boxes Add-On that coordinates with the Sending Hearts box and which is exclusive to Paper Pumpkin subscribers. If you subscribe to February's Kit "Bouquets of Hope," you will be eligible to buy both the add-on boxes (156842) AND/OR a 'refill' kit for the January box (no stamps, but all the fun and beautiful supplies-just add your own stamps!) 


Remember to subscribe by the 10th of the month for that month's box! 

If you have any questions, please reach out or comment below. If you would like to subscribe, please see the link in the left hand link bar, visit my Instagram link tree, or contact me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings