Paper Pumpkin Unboxing: Haunts and Harvest (September 2021)

 A very belated, Happy Fall, Y'all! 


I was so excited to enter into Spooky season a bit early this year with the Paper Pumpkin kit Haunts and Harvest.  Watch the video below to see all the treats (no tricks!) that were in this box: 



If you are interested in watching other unboxing videos check out my YouTube Channel--I unbox the Paper Pumpkin kit each month. If you have questions about paper pumpkin, feel free to contact me! If you would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin click here

This Paper Pumpkin kit is no longer available for subscription, but if you watch the kits tab at Stampin' Up! they will post any extra kits and/or refills that become available once all the parcels are shipped. Next month's theme is Peaceful Christmas! I'm so excited! Join me for my unboxing next month!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings