Paper Pumpkin Unboxing: Batter Up! (May 2021)

This post is coming very delayed, but I was off the grid on vacation!  It was amazing, but I did miss running out to my mailbox to get my little red box for this month on the exact day that it arrived! 

Nevertheless, I wanted to present to you all the contents and excitment that was in the May 2021 box! It is so cute and I cannot wait to get my hands into the crafty supplies and build some beautiful cards (as supplied and some alternates too per my usual!). 

Here is the unboxing video for this box:




Pardon the end! As soon as I got home, I ran upstairs to make the video and didn't realize how low my phone battery was and it died right as I was finishing up! It's also the wrong orientation. I suppose that I hadn't actually returned from vacation just yet... 😆 

Next month's kit is Expressions In Color and is 'In color' themed (i.e., features Stampin' Up!'s 5 new colors that were released with the new annual catalog) and is inspired by alcohol ink watercoloring and ink staining! It is going to be beautiful kit!

Click here for a short video about next Month's box!

If you have questions about Paper Pumpkin please feel free to reach out to me! 

If you are interested in subscribing click here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings