Here's to You!

It is no secret that I LOVE Paper Pumpkin boxes. 

Here are my top three reasons why I love Paper Pumpkin:

  1. I love that I have all the craft materials I need to make the project of month without having to dig through all my craft supplies--the only thing you need is a pair of scissors! 
  2. I love that the projects are versatile--you can make your own OR they have designed super cute projects for you to replicate. This is especially great for week day crafting! 
  3. It is so cost-effective at $22.00 per month, and you can cancel at anytime! I always have leftover supplies to use for other projects, and it is a great way to grow your Stampin' Spots collection!

Needless to say,  I was SO EXCITED to see March's theme--Here's to You! A nature themed box with stencils, a sponge, an exclusive stamp set, and enough materials to make 8 cards with adorable floral/watercolor envelopes! I cannot wait!  The coordinating colors are Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray! 

Watch this video for a sneak peak of all the excitement coming in March's kit:

 Click Here to Subscribe!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings