Hello Baby

One of my dearest and best friends is in her last trimester of pregnancy and despite all the restrictions, we are holding a virtual baby shower to celebrate!


Naturally, I needed to make her a custom card, but it was so cute I couldn't resist sharing beforehand! 


This uses the Kangaroo&Company Bundle (154502) and the Woodland Wonder stamp set (155321). I also used the Tasteful Labels dies to make the sun (152886). I made the card using a whisper white/basic white card base and used the blender brushes (153611) to make the 'all over' grass and sky! If I had to recommend only ONE product from the January-June mini catalog, I'd recommend the blending brushes for sure; however, I'm glad no one is asking me to pick! :D 

P.S. Please ignore the garden green ink smear...I was so disappointed that I didn't catch it on the corner of my acrylic block until it was too late! 😒

Additional details will be provided on this post soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings