Marbling Technique Tutorial

 On November 11, I'm going to be hosting a marbling technique tutorial!

 This event will be held via Zoom. Information can be found at  https://stampinup.net/crm/events/73047

Here is a work in-progress sample of this technique: 



If you want to follow along during the Zoom meeting, you will need: 

        • A piece of cardstock (preferably white or light colored) cut to desired size
        • 1-3 Stampin' Up Ink Refills in whatever color you would like
        • 1 can of shaving cream, must be actual cream-cannot be gel. I'd recommend Barbasol Original
        • Plastic tupperware container
        • Plastic Knife or Spoon

If you have any questions or need some help picking out your items, let me know! 

I'm looking forward to seeing you on November 11 at 7PM!

UPDATE: This is the card that I finished in the tutorial that was held on Zoom! Let me know if you followed along with me, or if you gave it a try on your own! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings