Up and Coming

While October is still underway, November is quickly approaching and several fun and exciting things are happening in my first quarter as a Stampin' Up demonstrator.

Firstly, the curvy celebrations will be available for customers between November 3 and January 4. They are going to be so versatile in your stamping collection. I am still awaiting my pre-order stamps to arrive in the mail, but I cannot wait to give them a go and share my creations soon!


Secondly, the next paper pumpkin box will be available to pre-order until 11/10. If you are new to stamping or have a crazy busy schedule, I think this is an amazing purchase for you! It comes with everything you need to make 8-12 of the 'project of the month'. To learn more, feel free to contact me, or visit the link in the left link bar!



Finally, I will be hosting a free zoom meeting to demonstrate how to 'marble' the front of a card. If you are interested visit my Stampin' Up page: https://stampthetestoftime.stampinup.net/

Needed materials are listed and you have the opportunity to RSVP. If you RSVP, I will send you the Zoom information a few hours beforehand. While you are there, feel free to take a look at my other events--I would love to 'see' you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings