Sneak Peaks of Customer Appreciation Bonuses!

 After recently hosting my first party as a demonstrator I was excited to start designing little thank you gifts to tuck into orders from the workshop. (This is a sneak peak! I will report back with the full 'party favors'!)


These will be the little toppers for the gift bags containing stamping related treats. 

In an effort to help eliminate single use plastics, I promise to  deliver purchases in paper bags only. The bonus is these will have a lesser, lasting environmental impact...AND I stamp on them and make them super cute!  



UPDATE: Now that all my customers have seen their cute little surprises, here are the fully finished thank you favors for the guests of the workshop!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings