I Spy With My Little Eye...

While I was doing my evening stamping, I looked around and noticed how perfectly messy my desk was--a sign of good crafting!

In an instant, I thought we could play 'What's on my desk?'  None of this is staged; however, I did move a couple things around so they could be seen for the picture.

I went ahead and labeled the picture with numbers and the numbered items are named below the image!



1. 2/3 Water Painters
2. Various Trims (freshly received!)
3. Moose Punch
4.[Used] Small Grid Paper
5. Stampin' Blends in Light Suede and Dark Suede
6. Stampin' Scissors
7.Merry Moose Photopolymer Stamp Set
8.Wishes and Wonder Cling Stamp Set
9. Watercolour Paper
10. Blender Pens
11.Water Color Set 1
12.Water Color Set 2
13. Simply Shammy
14. Bone Folder
15. D size Acrylic Block

As an added bonus, these were the cards I finished making seconds before snapping the picture: 






If you are interested in what any of these items do, the techniques I used on the cards, if have questions, or if you would like to order any of these 'on-my-desk-all-the-time' items reach out! I'm happy to chat!

Happy Stamping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Stamp Out Hunger' this November

Enter to Win: Gnome for the Holidays

Falling in Love with Soft Seedlings